The Advantage of using ACCURATIO STRAIN MEASUREMENT AND TEST SERVICE
- Accuratio provides fast and reliable Strain Measurment and Test Service on short time notice.
- Accuratio is equipped with latest Micro-Measurements® data acquisition systems capable of static and dynamics measurement.
- Strain, load, displacement and temperature measurement from 1 to 64 channels.
- Strain measurement and test service can be provided at client’s location.
- Accuratio offers test packages at a very reasonable price which includes preparation and submission of test plan and test report.
- Accuratio test packages will ensure strain measurement project is completed properly from the initial strain gauge selection to the final strain data submission.
Our Data Acquisition System features:
- 24 bit analog to digital converter capable of 1000 scan/second/channel (not multiplexed)
- Oversampling rate of 128K samples/second/channel
- 0.5 με resolution for strain, 1 °C resolution for temperature and 100 µV resolution for high level channels recording
- On board 1/4 bridge completion for 120Ω, 350Ω and 1000 Ω strain gauges.
- 60Ω to 5000Ω half and full bridges.
- Strain, temperature, load and displacement all monitored and recorded under the same system.
- up to 64 channels can be scanned and recorded simultaneously.
- each channel can be configured for strain, displacement, temperature, load or high level input.
- Rosette strain data reduction and stress analysis capability with the software to compare with FEA.
- output channels can be configured to trigger event.
- calibrated system with NIST tractability.
- shunt calibration, balancing and temperature compensation capability.
- Ethernet network architecture and a reliable TCP-based protocol to prevent data loss.
- Low pass anti alias filters at 500 Hz
if you require any data acquisition and recording for strain, load, displacement and temperature make sure you inquire about our strain measurement and test service capability. Our technical staff are prepared to configure and commission data acquisition systems up to 64 channels for your measurement and recording requirement. please contact us to find out more about our test package that includes preparation and submission of test plans and test records. We could install and commission a data acquisition system at any location and have access to telemetry and wireless communication equipment.